The Piano Exam Singer

I've been a background vocalist, choir singer, wedding singer (just last Saturday), musical cast, but for the first time, I've been asked to sing for somebody's piano exam.

I was referred by a friend to this girl who is taking her piano exam and she's going to be tested on being an accompanist. We were supposed to practice tomorrow evening in preparation for her exams on 25 Aug. This morning, I received her early morning sms that she got her dates wrong...it's going to be tomorrow afternoon at 2pm! My, my...she's so risking it! I mean, what if I can't make it? Anyway, thank God I don't usually have any problem applying for urgent leave. Oh well...nevermind lah...now I'm thinking what I'm going to do tomorrow after that :)

Gosh...haven't rehearsed with her eh... I haven't even met her yet. Hope I can find her tomorrow. It's going to be at TKGS. The funny thing is, I nearly forgot the song I chose cos I was contemplating these 2 songs...forgot which one I chose eventually. Of course, now I know lah. It's a moderately fast tempo Chinese Christian song about walking in the love of God and spreading His love to those around us.

让爱走动

走过伤心
走过泪水
让每一颗心
再次飞起来
用你的心 
伸出你手
让每个灵魂
再次活过来

让爱走动
让你的爱化成希望的种子
随风扬起
编织美丽的梦
让爱走动
让你的爱化成温暖的拥抱
绽放阳光
编织神所造的梦

Well, that's my desire too. To let God's love be seen in me and through me. Oh, I hope I'll do a good job tomorrow and won't mess up her piano exam... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!