Much Randomness Amidst Dehydration

Still unable to sleep...why? Just out from visiting my beloved bathroom. I felt worse since I got back from "wasting (3.5 hours of) my life" at McD near my house about 2 hours ago. I've been visiting so often I think at least these 3 things is forthcoming:
1. My next utilities bill would reflect an increase in this month's water usage;
2. Need to stock up more bathroom tissue (trying to sound more civilized);
3. I'm dehydrating...

Possibly forthcoming:
4. Doing things I despise if this prolongs - whine and have a self-pity party. It's despicable and vanity. So use sparingly.

Lame randomness - some people whine so much, I think they should start a Whinery... haha... ha... I think I'm at the brink of dehydration.

Another random thought: Ponder-blogging - blogging about what's on our mind beyond writing about the event(s) of the day. Thoughts, basically.

I think I can change my name to Webstress. Muahaha!... Definitely dehydrating.

For he who bothers - these are 2 commonly misspelt words:
'accommodation' and 'corporate'. The first commonly spelt with single 'm' (I read that on a hotel website), and the other, I often have to make an effort to ensure that it doesn't get mixed up with 'cooperate'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!