Baby, I'm Home! :P

Today is special...cos it's only 4.07pm and I'm already at home, taking my own sweet time to type in this blog entry. It's strange to be home so early, but I'm kinda delighted that I can laze around a little, do what I want to do... *sstrreeetccchhh*...

The piano exam went ok. I reached TKGS at 1.40pm, lugging my heavy big bag and laptop. The exam room was on the 4th floor...my gosh...and they don't have a lift! Either that or I didn't see it. Anyway, I made it up there in one piece and waited about 10 mins for her to come. We managed to practise about 3 to 4 times in a room 2 doors down, then it was time. There were 2 examiners and one of them was setting up a videocam... felt a bit weird cos I've never done this before and didn't know what to expect. There were a few mistakes in her playing but I'm glad we had time to rehearse. Otherwise, I could be the one messing it up instead and I would feel terrible. I think I did well and didn't do her injustice.

After I left the school, I cabbed down to Old Airport Road Hawkers' Centre. Haven't been there to visit my brother's stall since they moved to the newly renovated premise. And guess what? He's not open today... :( I tried calling both my brother and sister-in-law but they never pick up. By the time my brother returned my call, I was already halfway through my chicken rice. Sigh... I already sian one half so decided to go straight home.

Oh, on my way home, I saw the KFC's "Coming Soon" banner near my house! Kenneth told me before but I saw it for myself just now and I know exactly where it is. Heh heh...one more fast food place to go in future...very near future. Yoohoo!!! So happening sia...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!