To Drive Or Not To Drive

So fast, the weekdays are almost over. Soon, I'll be able to see Ben again. Taking AM leave on Monday to pick him up and then bring it back to school for a quick fix. End of your vacation, buddy!

Hopefully my colleague is able to revive it so it could be a back-up PC at home for basic usage. Quite obsolete. Maybe I should change its name to something more ancient - Ben-hur, as in...hur hur hur! Ok, I'm going crazy. Withdrawal symptom from not using my laptop. Ya, right.

I hope not to have to go COMEX cos it's going to be jam-packed. I don't really enjoy taking 5 mins just to get from one booth to another. Plus all the near-slips walking on those flyers thrown all around the floor. Hopefully my 'resource person' will be able to give me some good info to compare to the online deal for staff/students of IHLs (Institutes of Higher Learning).

No doubt all the parking spaces around Suntec (Marina Square, Esplanade etc) would be scarce from today till Sunday. That leaves me with another dilemma. Should I drive to Esplanade on Saturday night to watch Puccini's Turandot? Better ensure I got some value in my EZLink card, just in case. Can probably forget about cabbing either. Long queues definitely. Eternal wait to get through any cab phone services as well. Suddenly I feel better again for making the decision to adopt Matrix. Maybe I might just drive.

See what's my risk-taking level on Saturday...hur hur...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!