Lalalanderings

Major headache this morning. Disturbed sleep. I wonder what's been bothering me in my slumber.

Have you ever had dreams that you would try to remember after you wake up, but find that, the more you try to recall them, the more they fade from your mind? It happens to me sometimes. There are times when I do remember. And usually if I do, it would be because I was awoken by them - sometimes in fear, sometimes in bliss (as if it's too good to be true).

Some dreams feel like a very long story, cos there's like an awareness of some story behind each scene. And it just evolves, and unrelated scenes just intertwine to make up a seemingly related storyline. Of course there are times that I don't remember having any dreams, or can't even be bothered thinking about it, probably because there are other more important things at hand, like... "oh no, I'm going to be late!", need to go to the bathroom, and "huh?...it's only... back to sleep" Ahahaha...

I realised I seldom get to sleep through the night. How leh? Gotta do something about it. Anyway, it's complicated. Just hope it's not sleep apnea. Apparently there are people who die in their sleep.

Perhaps I should just go back to sleep now. Aiyah, look at the time. Supposed to go IMM to settle some work stuff, but a couple of phone calls and internetting solved the problem.

Purchasing procedures are getting more tedious nowadays. I wonder if by ensuring that we save a bit of money here and there, would it actually compensate for the manhours spent to adhere to them. Well, I do believe that integrity is not something to be convenienced. I guess it's a costly thing, too. Better do it rght, then having to answer why you didn't.

It's easier, or rather safer, to stick to the black and white, cos not everybody can take the inbetweens. Sometimes there needs to be a give-and-take. Yet again, not everybody can tolerate such ambiguities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!