Back

I feel like slapping myself 5 times. Then I thought...it's not going to help, so what's the point. If you knew the 3 things I did (forgot) within 48 hours, you'd probably slap your palm on your forehead. And I've yet to recall if there were any I might have forgotten. I think might as well just thrust a "tie-sha-zhang" (deadly iron palm) to my forehead.

Well, perhaps it's a result of insufficient sleep again. The effects of the same 'insomnia' that's causing me to restart the EeePC so many times because it went on standby when I dozed off. So tired from trying to resolve the 'storms' within me. Tired of justifying my affection.

Let's change subject.

So it has been almost 3 years since I held a mic and sang for Sunday Service. My Worship Ministry port folio changed ever since we started the Choir. Thank God I haven't lost it, haha... Well, it was good yesterday. There was such liberty to just sing and move in God's presence, to express, to lead the congregation. It was a humbling experience, knowing that God has not forgotten me and still uses me in this manner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!