20082008

I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed the peculiar date today. And last year's occurred on my birthday. Quite happening also, haha...

Well, I just got back from Worship Ministry Meeting. Thanks to all who prayed for the team leaders. I'm gonna find out what it means to be daughters like pillars sculptured in palace style. Well, I know it's found in the palace and it beautifies the interior. Pillars are tall, strong support, and those mentioned in Psalm 144:12 are beautiful, sculptured in a way fitting as ornaments of a palace.

Spiritually, probably God's own handiwork, His masterpieces, designed in a way that gives Him pleasure and glorifies His name as He is able to show them off. Carving is painful, too. So probably the sculpturing speaks of God's work in a person's life that develops one's character.

I hope to be one in the Holy of holies :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!