I Won!

Yes, finally, after so many attempts over the past 8 months, I won my office's... Dress-up Friday contest! And the theme of the month? ROLE PLAY. Muahaha!!!

In case you are wondering what's the big hoohaa about, well, some enthu colleagues decided to make our last Friday of the month more exciting by initiating a Dressed-Up Friday. So all of us threw in ideas for 12 themes, one for each month for 2008. So far it has been quite successful and I've been voted at the Bohemian, Retro and Role Play month. And guess what I dressed up as? Ma-Jie (traditional Chinese nanny). Ahaha...



Of course this is not part of my wardrobe (which doesn't have a lot of variety, anyway). I wore this outfit in TP's 15 Anniversary Musical - Moon People. My character was that of a Grandma. Let me share a few pictures with you.







Well, so I've put my apparel design lecturer friend's work to good use and wore this outfit even after the musical. If I did not win this Dress-Up Friday contest because I fit the theme, I think I should still get it for my courage in wearing it out of TP this afternoon. The whole department went to SAF Yacht Club for a colleague's farewell lunch. Then again, thank God we went out for lunch. Can you imagine going to the school canteen in this? Wah, faint...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!