Comparing Apple And Orange

Dilemma...

It's something we get into, either voluntarily, or involuntarily. Choices, decisions, options. Headache... Have I ever told you I get stressed out doing surveys, especially those personality tests. The options they give are so closed-ended. Yet we all know that in life, many important decisions we make are circumstantial.

It's a blessing to have options. Just that preferrably, I'm not the one making the big decisions alone. I suppose I'm a low-to-middle level risk-taker. I need lots of information to be sure of my decisions. Of course, sometimes life's situation doesn't always allow you that luxury. Yet, it is important that we stand by the choices we make and be responsible for the consequences. What's important is that the decisions were amde to the best of one's knowledge and intentions. That, of course, will not excuse us from any tough consequences, nevertheless.

This sms suddenly found it's way to my consciousness, which I find ironically funny: "You decide la, I like it can already." How, like that??? -.-

Hence, I have been in a dilemma for a couple of weeks. Initially, it's whether I should get a new notebook? Then things got easier. Ben went into a coma and has been diagnosed to have a faulty DVD Drive and virused OS. Thank God my data is still retrievable. So I'm just going to pay for the diagnostic, bring Ben home and get my colleague to do his magic to re-install OS and Office. Ben will become a back-up PC at home for the kids to use when they drop by.

So the next important decision is: Windows or Mac? I figured that if I were to continue with the former, I would have to deal with too many options. If I get the latter, would I be able to get used to it? Would I get frustrated with the process? But then, I may get too fascinated with the fun stuff :)

Asking around and reading up some reviews have kinda cleared my head a little. Yet, I don't know what's holding me back at this stage. Maybe it's the cost? Maybe I'm worried that it's just the rebate for the iPod Touch and/or the aesthetic considerations that bought me over? Those should not be the most important, at least logically-speaking. Honestly? That's a different story altogether, ahaha... Sigh, it's so hard to compare apple and...orange? Even though it's affordable, is it a needing want or a real need? So, to mac or not to mac. Oh gosh...

Whatever I decide, I'm going to end up with 3 lappies. Ok...2.5, to be more precised.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!