Gaining New Perspectives

This morning I was awaken by the irritating house phone ringing. By the time I crawled to it, it stopped. SUPER IRRITATED! Anyway, I couldn't get back to sleep. I was reminded of my laptop which has stopped functioning.

Thank God I got the EeePC from Kenneth last night. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to even check where I'm going to send BenQ for servicing. And I can forget about blogging now and doing anything electronically over the weekend. Maybe I'll ask him to let me have it till after the exams or at least after BenQ is up again...or maybe, just maybe, I might find something suitable at the next pc fair. Burning more holes in the pocket.

Anyway, the servicing centre only opens during normal office hours from Mondays to Fridays. So I guess taking leave would be inevitable. Would have to be Tuesday earliest, cos Monday got audit...and one of my projects were recommended for checks. So the past couple of weeks have been reviewing papers and ensuring things are in place, for mine as well as others'. It's a whole department thing cos anybody could be called up for anything. One word to describe audits - disruptive.

This whole semester has been meetings after meeting after 6pm. Not much of life after office hours if you're one who doesn't enjoy my kind of work. Good for me, then. Not that I don't appreciate going home on time, nor am I a workaholic. Of course there are hair-pulling and chest-pounding moments, but the process of going through all these with the happy moments do make you stronger.

It's what you make it out to be when you're faced with the tough and depressing times. I think my maturing journey went through a steep process since I started work here. Every season seems to be dealing with different aspect of my life. Perhaps more so this past 1.5 years, or maybe it's just that I'm more conscious of it because I write about it here. Whatever it is, I know very well, and it gets clearer every time after certain crises, that God has a hand in all these. Well, still a long way to go...meaning, more to come.

Look to Jesus! Look to Jesus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!