I'm A Sing-Girl

So it was another movie with Kenneth. We wanted to watch "He's Just Not That Into You" since like last week, oh but, so many movies, so little time...haha. We watched Slumpdog Millionaire a few days ago with Hilyah at Great World City. My second time there for a movie, and still, didn't get to shop much cuz it was quite late after the show. Next time must make it a point to go for a later show so I can jalan-jalan before that. Not that I have a lot of things to buy, but I just want to explore that place.

And I thought the Long Service Award performance was going to be a cruise. Well, it is lah, technically. Just that overall, there were more practices than expected. Nevertheless, it was still fun. We were so on that we decided to do a surprise number and we're going to get them to sing along. Seldom get to be on the same stage with my sister. She's not singing, but will be emcee-ing at the event tomorrow. Hope the rest of the awardees and Directors and PCEO enjoy our songs...they'd better be. AHAHA...

So tomorrow we have to be there at 8.30am, cuz the rehearsal for receiving the awards and photo-taking (this kind also must rehearse) is at 9.30am. And guess when's the actual ceremony starting? 11AM!!! Faint... Oh well, hope I DON'T FORGET THE LYRICS!

Just realised today that my schedule is packed with singing engagements this week and next. Besides tomorrow's, I'll be singing this Sunday, 2 out of the 3 days for Zion Convention and the following Sunday. In addition, 4 of us (Nette, Yani, Josh and myself will be doing background vocals for Andrew's next album. So exciting wor!!! Pray that my voice will be well-preserved after all the la-la-la's!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!