Lethargy

I'm feeling it today. Maybe because these few days, the weather has been rather hot. Even the evening sun blazes like nobody's business. Or perhaps it's due to my lower right eyelid is swollen...AGAIN!!! Really, what's the deal? My colleagues advised me to go get it checked. Cos, this year alone, I think this is the 3rd episode. Now my right eye looks equally listless as my left.

Even the birds are acting up...and shitting more on people's car. Past few days I've been wiping them off mine. And I discovered that it don't need to avoid parking under the tree. Cos you'll get it anyway. Had my car washed yesterday because it was quite dusty already. And just as I approached it this morning...basket, one medium splatter on the windscreen. I think the birds in my area got diarrhea...

Anyway, I like driving into manual car wash. When I was studying in Perth, my previous car suffered because I never bothered washing it. And you know the Australian sun power in summer can cause more damage than just skin cancer. People pamper their cars in Singapore...cos they're all SOOOOO expensive!

Ooh...it's pouring outside now. Just as I was commenting on the hot weather, the rain was approaching from the ALP site. I went out of the office and saw that the sky was dark and that far end of TP was blurry...it's house pour from heaven onto SDC at 2.06pm. That's sky juice for you. Trivia, but it's enough to make me look forward to a cooler half of the work day to chase away the lethargy.

Got meeting tonight. Another handover...

Alright, lunchtime's over. Ding, ding, ding, ding...in C major arpeggios :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!