In The Arms(chair) Of Love

Went to IKEA with Catherine on Wednesday. Loi was out of town so I thought I could ask her to have dinner with me. So she had her meatball and I my chicken leg. The chicken's was rather dry. Maybe I should go back to having meatballs next time.

Anyway, I wanted to look for a nice single sofa. One that I could relax in and read a book. We found this really comfortable one that's a recliner. When I tried it, I told myself I want to save up to buy this one! Sooooo shiok, I almost didn't want to get up. I think mom would love it. But it's $498! Do you think it's worth it?

If I put it at home, it would have to split between me and mom. She takes the weekends when she's back, and it'll be mine during the weekdays...sounds like a good deal. See if I can choh-choh mom to agree to a deal. Haha!!!

Hmmm...maybe this dream may come true in July. Either I try to CONvince my siblings to get it for my birthday, or I might have some extra cash then.

Which colour should I choose leh? Hee...

Oh ya, I finally changed my phone. Got it delivered to my office and it came around 3.30pm. Quite pleased with it so far. The buttons felt better than I original tried it at the shop. But having a bit of a problem trying to get it to work with my earpiece for driving. Gotta go figure how...I've traded in my old one. And with my plan, I got it for $168

Wah, $168 I get 8 megapixel camera. I remembered long time ago my sister bought her first digital camera with 2 megapixel and it cost almost $1K leh. Like I said, it was a long time ago lah.

Next week's Church Camp. Thank God I'm able to go even though Awards Ceremony is on that Friday. Actually not supposed to take leave cuz it's considered a major department event. So the division came to a compromise...I go, but need to come back in time for rehearsal on Wednesday evening. That's a day earlier.

I'm quite thankful. At least I will get to attend most of the sessions. And I managed to confirm transport to pick up from the hotel.

Last year the same thing happened. Had to come back early because of Band Camp. Eh, was that last year or the year before. Can't remember.

Now with my new camera phone and 2GB memory card, I can't wait to take photos with it. Woohooo! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!