I'm Still Here

I just got reminded that I have a blog...lol :S

Have been quite busy with so many things in the various facets of my life. Some overwhelming, grueling to the soul. Some uplifting and presented a hopefulness that gets me excited despite the unbearables.

But in everything, I must say God has shown Himself to be the faithful God that I love so much. So that's what is making me press in forward and for more of what He has for me.

As what someone prayed over me one Sunday, He is who I've been singing about. Man, that just struck a super chord in my heart. It makes all the difference when I sing, on and off stage.

Now that I think about it, I know why I never like singing secular songs about love or even try listening to them. Cos, more often than not, they just don't mean a thing to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!