I Want The Double Portion!

I'm going to miss my M'n'Ms (not the chocolate leh... it's Matrix and Max) for the next 3 days while I'm away at Church Camp in Malacca's Equatorial Hotel. But I believe the pain will be easily outweighed by the exciting time I'm going to have at the camp. We had a taste of the 2 camp speakers during 1st and 2nd service this morning. Listening to them makes me look forward to going...I can't wait.

I hope I get to spend more time with people this year. Last few years, I tend to look for as much time I can spend by myself. Wah, why so emo? Heehee... gotta change, cannot be so anti-social hor, hahaha...

So this year's theme verse for the camp is taken from Zechariah 9:12...
"Return to the stronghold you prisoners of hope, even today I declare, that I will restore double to you."

Wah, thank God I can go, even thought I need to coach back a day earlier. Nearly got left behind due to work.

Better go finish my packing, sleep early, so can get up to meet the rest of the campers outside Church building at 7am tomorrow. ZZzzzz...so early...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!