Teacher X-Change, So Divine

I'm not a teacher per se. Nevertheless those working in an educational institutes were encouraged to attend due to a similar potential influence in the market place of the Education Mountain - one of the 7 mountains shaping a nation.



After this morning's meeting, I felt that God has answered my prayer - strengthening me once again into my sphere of influence. Got a word from the Lord during the anointing service. It was a gracious reminder. Something for me to seriously look into. Really thankful for God's faithfulness in His grace and discipline.

Thank You, Abba Father.



Kenneth introduced me to this 'secret society' dim sum place called Bosses Restaurant. A bit pricey but was quite nice. Was a teeny weeny bit upset, though, that they charge $1 for ice water which I refused to pay for. Such a glam restaurant with a 'ghiam kah nah' customer service policy. If I happen to go there again, I'll bring the 85 cent 1.7 litre housebrand mineral water from Cold Storage. They better don't stop me. Hahaha... so who's the 'ghiam kah nah' one? Lol!!!

So sad that HLX is closing down. There goes my favourite 担担 and 炸醬拉麵/飯. Should patronize more before they are no more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!