Rekindled Love

First work day for the new year in less than 12 hours. Excited, yet apprehensive. Apprehensive as challenges don't disappear just because hopes are up with new visions. On the other hand, hopes are strengths. God's hope - 'no horse run', and that's what I'm counting on, for life.

That's just one part of my life - my share of the market place. There are many aspects to juggle. Work, Family, Church, Ministry, Personal life. I believe it's the same for everyone. One thing I learnt from yesterday's meeting, though, that none exists on its own. We can't compartmentalize the individual aspects. Everything intertwines, balanced by congruent living, walking in the Spirit and in the fear of the Lord (beginning of wisdom).

God takes personal interest that I succeed in all because He entrusts the stewardship of this redeemed life to me.

I love Jesus. He's been my Hero, more than I have given Him the credit for.



And He loves me, too. In fact, He loved me first. And He loves me more. I wish that I will grow to love Him more. Actually I can. I will. Jesus would be more happy than me if our love grows deeper.

Wait for me, Jesus. I WILL draw near to You for You to draw near to me.

Clichés are clichéd by people with no verbal integrity, leaving clichés as mere clichés to be clichéd further. Uncliché clichés to revive their true meaning and (for some) great power.


John 3:16 (NKJV)
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!