100110110110

Another binary-ish day... which I have obviously missed writing on. Heck... today's another good one, so let's combine (may the force be with me...lol!).

The past week had been a full week of work till almost midnight on Saturday. Thanks to Open House, my feet is hurting like...no I don't know how hell can hurt but I'm sure I was no where near.

Oh, talk about Open House... I believe I have not had better weather for Open House than this year's. For one, the Band performed the full repertoire under cloud-sheltered afternoon , when just hours before, it was so wet and windy that one of our tents flew off the ground and killed a few kois in the pond. The ones that survived are probably still traumatized and hiding in safe corners. The morning was spent helping to salvage the rain-drenched equipment. I guess it's a small price to pay for the 3 days of non-stop programmes.

Nothing beats hardwork wasted due to cancelled performances that disappoints the performers as well as the the organisers. I still think we should outsource the sound equipment for the whole week. But then, working with external vendors could be stressful, too.

So at the end of the last daytime shows, I decided to enjoy my forgotten lunch in the cool breezes right in the middle of our performance area while the sound and lights were being set up for the evening's jam & hop.



If not for God's 'pillar of cloud' by day, I'm quite sure my face would be as red as the t-shirt I was wearing after being out in the open for so many hours.

Worship rehearsal last evening was fantastic. Told Surya that I love the sound he gave me. When I can hear a good effect of what I sing, I can 'play'. I had fun. We were rehearsing the songs for the 3 days of Heidi Baker's meetings. The 1st and 3rd nights are going to be at Fairmont Hotel. Big stage, full Choir combined with those from our Filipino Service. Looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll get to catch up with friends from last Aug's mission trip. And pray that God sustain my voice throughout.

Upcoming is a full week of duty at the JPSAE booth to talent-spot for some of our arts groups. Then followed by auditions and selection. Blah blah blah... I need grace and wisdom so I can give the right counsel and shortlist the right candidate.

So, I wonder if "100110110110" mean anything. Anyone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!