PS. I Love You

Why is it that when I try to say something to someone that means a lot to me about, the message just doesn't seem to come out right. It's like I want everything to be perfect, but then, some words would come out and spoil the whole thing. And on hindsight, I start thinking about the should have's and what not. Yet I find it even harder to rectify now.

Insecurities... self-doubts... thinking too much. Much to my own detriment.

Ok, the above were some random thoughts.

Just less than 6 hours ago, I finished magic-cleaning my floor! First dry, then wet. The feeling after a release of free-flow perspiration brought much shiok-ness physically. A sense of satisfaction, no doubt, that I really got into the dreadful chores. It's an achievement! Haha...

I love gliding the back of my hand on my face after a gentle facial scrub, followed by an application of clay mask. So clean and smooth. Still feels it now - the morning after. Shiok-a-dom!!!

Anyway, had a good time at Ivan's wedding dinner last night. Ivan was the former President for one of the years when I was the Advisor for Engineering Studies Club. I'm glad to see Addison and Shushen, again. We were seated at the same table as expected. There were other familiar faces from his era but I mainly chatted with the 2 the whole night.

Dinner ended around 11pm and Shen brought me to this place up the Dempsy Hills. It's like a hilltop of happening restaurants, bars and cafes. Anyway, the place we headed towards is called PS Cafe.



In checking out the website to link here, I found out that there are 3 locations - Paragon SC, Palais SC, both at Orchard Road, and this one at Harding Road.



Love the interior. (See more and better pix at the website gallery.) We walked in to this display of cakes on the counter. Some of them were so huge I thought to myself then that I'd probably not be ordering that...and I didn't. It's a bit pricey, $12.90 for my almond orange hazelnut crunch (super sweet) and $7 for root beer float (didn't feel very adventurous then and not going for the alcohol beverages either). I'd give it to them for good service, though.

We like after midnight. If it wasn't because both of us were super tired from work, we would have stayed longer. Maybe I'd visit there again. Heard the brunch menu's not bad. I'd glad I'm driving cos it's quite out of the way.

Alright, gotta go for a worship ministry meeting now. Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!