Early Breaky

I'm in much earlier than my usual morning at work. So early that I needed to use the key to open the back door cuz the counter's not open yet. See, I'm so early I even have 5 mins (do bear in mind that that's after like 10 mins of start up on my ancient desktop) to blog while I happily partake of the mega sausage macmuffin with egg, the hash brown, and the sweeeeeet oj.

I would have eaten the set in Matrix if not for fear that any residue left in the car might lead to uninvited pests. The air is so stale in the office after the no-work weekend that even the effect of my air-con supplement (a.k.a. lil' fan) is still not really kicking in yet. I suddenly remembered the red ants incident after parking under a tree over a rainy night. Ewwweeee...still gives me the creeps!

My ideal MacD breakfast, really, would be a eat-in. Next time, perhaps, if you're game for it...

Back to work...*yawn*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!