Double Dosage Of ACDC

Took leave today to drive Matrix for check-up. The 'medical fee' came to $729 mainly cos I changed all 4 tyres. The whole thing took about 3 hours. Thank God I brought my ASUS Eee PC and watched a couple of CSI episodes while waiting at the workshop.

Then I went to find Zam at his VideoEzy outlet and dragged him away for a drink and chat at McD.

Since I was feeling rather bored after that and couldn't keep Zam for long, I decided to go window-shopping at Fairprice opposite his shop. I just wheeled the trolley so I didn't have to carry my heavy bag around.

Would anybody actually think that this squid was sicked before?





A check on the dictionary explains 'Cured' as the act or a method of preserving meat, fish, etc., by smoking, salting, or the like. I learnt something new today.

Still couldn't find my fish sauce. Only found these at Giant (a few days ago) and Fairprice (today), respectively.





I shall persevere...

Well, in the end (as usual) it became more than just window shopping. Bought mainly 2 boxes of biscuits to bring to the office tomorrow. My stock had run dry for a long time.

Then I 'jioh' Gayle for dinner at Raffles City. Parking there is cheap during weekdays after 5pm. While waiting for her, I went Market Place and saw the real '金針菇' (golden enoki mushroom).



Have we been conned? All the while we've been buying the white enoki mushroom and calling it golden enoki mushroom. The real one is double the price eh!

Anyway, after I got out of Market Place with a tub of muruku (just couldn't resist it), went for the Iced Tea Milk at MOS Burger and watched half of CSI Season 8's Episode 9 cos the battery went flat. But shortly after Gayle arrived. I didn't even get to play Jojo's Fashion Show on Touch.

We went Soup Spoon for dinner followed by a drink at McD. Had a good chat, too. I'm satisfied with the double dosage of ACDC (ate 'n' chatted / drank 'n' chatted) and hopefully, it'll be able to last me for the week ahead.

Oh, got T and E tomorrow. Better sleep early so I have the energy to absorb the teachings in the evening.

Good night and sweet dreams...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!