Courage And Tenacity

 

Just heard a message by Heidi Baker on Bethel TV.

I love her message because she always brings out the super bigness of God in the most matter-of-factly kinda way.

My takeaway from the message was how quickly God would respond when we tell Him we ask Him to come spend time with us. How sometimes when God tells us to something and given us the key, we should use the key promptly and not sit on it. Some of us have not even put the key into the key hole.

Then at the end, after praying for the people for quite a while, she said that God is giving out COURAGE and TENACITY.

I actually felt these two words at the beginning of the message. So when she mentioned them I responded to the prayer and told God I want it too.

Forum with Reuben and Sarah Morgan, facilitated by Brian and Jenn Johnson. They spoke on the topic of what worship is.

My takeaway from that message were:
1. Do not get overfamiliar with God's presence
2. Constantly have this child-like wonder on the things of God
3. Brian - "The more I know, the more I don't know. The more I've experienced, the more I want."
4. Jenn - "Abba Father, what's next!"

Abba Father, I want my response to You everyday to be one who never ceases to be amazed by You, to be constantly obsessed with who You really are and to have ZERO resistance to this God in me whom You have sent as a Helper to do all that You want me to.

This new year, my resolution is to grow in total dependency on this Helper within me. Have Your way in me, Holy Spirit. I give You permission to remind me that I am Yours completely.

Help me to guard my heart against anything that wants to take Your rightful place because it's the most precious thing I have, the one thing that You treasure above all I have - above my gifts. My heart is what You desire above my sacrifice. Let me never have a false humility and keep saying that my heart is not worthy because it is. It is Your prized reward that You shed Your precious blood for. Help me to guard my heart and keep it pure for You, Jesus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!

Skitzophrenia