Angelistic Activities

Just when I was feeling a near suffocation, God's hope found me through yesterday morning's sermon by Steve Brooks that caused a slight paradigm shift towards being more aware of the spiritual realm - the other reality that we usually ignore because they are invisible to our naked eyes.

As usual, I'm still trying to absorb this refreshing information, but whatever that's added to my faith so far has been good. Slow and steady I'm embracing it. In a supernaturally-natural way.

So Jesus, what's the name of my angel(s) and can I get more help, please? Come angels, let's worship the Lord together.

This is so cool! I can definitely get used to this.

Yesterday I went for a gathering with the former Photo-Videographic Club alumni. Now called Visual Central. PVC (lol) used to be under my charge in my early days as SDO. It's great that we're still in contact now, meeting at least once a year to catch up. We had lou-hei at one of the members' house and ate DIY poh-piah and kueh-pai-ti (anyhow spell one). Then I head off to Mui's and had another Yuan Xiao meal with them and my parents.


L-R (Top): Me, Peck Hong (Da-Jie), Peck Hia (Leng)
L-R (Bottom): Mui Hong, David (The Pasta Manna Man)

My Siblings (current and almost 2 decades ago)



Yesterday (or today) was also my sister's (Leng) birthday. Born on 29 Feb, she's like 10.5 years old yesterday/today. Cheem. Hopefully she won't get early mid-life crisis. I went to her house on Thu for dinner and to pick mom up. She has apparently ran away from home...lol. Anyway, I wanted to say that for a mom (referring to my sister) who works as a tourist photographer with 2 teenage girls, her house is really well-maintained. She has a common hobby with her kids - hamsters. Lots of them. She just let them breed and pass it on to the pet shop near her house...or something like that.



They are soooo cute lah. I had to tell myself that I CANNOT adopt her hamster though she would gladly give one or two to me. I have enough household responsibility for now.

I wonder if there's angels that helps with domestic burdens...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

돌아왔어

Skitzophrenia

So Wonderful Is Your Goodness, O Lord!